TransportWhen lifting with a crane, protect the material from crushing the sling and place the lower carriages according to the dimensions. Cranes should be used on vehicles, in bales, to unload the materials reaching the site from the vehicle to the site, to take them to the roof or directly from the vehicle to the roof.
The risk of damage to the material while being transported should be minimized in these processes, which are carried out using a crane under suitable conditions, especially for lengths over 8 meters.
- Ropes to be used should be nylon, hemp or silk, no steel or chain ropes
- In order to prevent the ropes from crushing the material edges, a wooden wedge should be placed at the bottom and top of the panel where the ropes come, as specified in the drawing below, and the wedges should be preferred to exceed the bales by 3-5 cm.
StorageIf possible, keep the panels that will wait a long time in the construction site closed.
- The first choice for long-term waiting is a closed stockpile. In addition, the materials specified in the closed stock area should not be deprived of air flow. (The temperature difference in the storage area should not be ve 10 ° C and the relative humidity should not be more than 70%.) The purpose of closed stacking and providing air flow is to prevent water penetration or moisture accumulation between the two materials. Water or moisture entering between two panels causes paint swelling at the points where the materials touch each other. These swells damage the structure of the material and cause appearance defects.
- If the panels are to be kept open for more than a few days, they should be covered with a nylon or canvas so that no other material touches and the air flow does not interrupt.
- Particularly protective film-coated paint sheet panels should be protected from the sun. Painted sheet protective thin polyethylene films will adhere more to the panels if they are exposed to sunlight for a long time, and it will be difficult to remove after assembly.
StackingProtect the panels from external factors even in short periods of time, choose an area with a slight inclination against water accumulation, if possible.
Regardless of the storage period, attention should be paid to the issues and dimensions explained below while stacking.
- Maximum 3 bales should be placed on top of each other. Total height should be maximum 2.5 cm.
- The bales should be wedged so that they are inclined (like ~ 2-3%)
- The height of the wedge should be 6-10 cm and the distance between the wedges should be at most 1.5 cm.
- If there is a wooden pallet under the bale, a pallet-high wedge should be placed under the ends of the bale hanging from the pallet.
- The wedges between the bales must be placed on top of each other so that they are in the same line.
- EPS wedges should be used as wedges.
- Panels should not be stepped on or walked on.
- The floor on which the panel will be placed must be smooth.
- Materials should not be pulled by one end.
AssemblyPanels longer than 4 meters must be transported for relocation or assembly with at least three people. First, it should be lifted upright and carried vertically.
Before the panels are downloaded and assembled, it should be checked that the product type, color and thickness are compatible with the delivery note and the order, and any differences should be reported. NEOPAN is not responsible for the notification of inappropriate product after downloading and installation.
The mounting of the wall panels should be done by fixing the panels to the horizontal and vertical lifting apparatuses depending on the mounting direction or by lifting the panel with a vacuum lifting system and lifting ropes. Before starting the assembly, attention should be paid to the longitudinal smoothness of the purlins, the differences in elevation between the lovers and the fact that the purlins and the rain gutters are in the same plane, the building is horizontally on the rope and in the square on the facade, it is in the vertical plumb line. Installation should not be made to unsuitable structures.
Panels should not be cut, if possible, at the construction site. If cutting is to be made, Neopan is not responsible for scratches, fractures and deformations caused by cutting.
- During the assembly, after the protective films on the panels are removed, make sure that the mounting surfaces are on the same facade. Since there are separate panels in batch-based panels, there may be tone differences in the paint. Panels of the same batch should always be used or attention should be paid to dates and warning labels.
- While the materials are placed on the roof, they should not be slid or pulled on the purlins.
- While the material is being lifted from the stack or transported to its place on the roof, short materials (4 m) should be kept at both ends, long materials (> 4 m) at both ends and in the middle, in a balanced manner.
- While the material is being transported, the underlying material should not be stepped on or walked on.
- During the assembly, cutting should not be made on the panels with a stone engine or similar spark generating machine. If the cut was made accidentally, the burrs of the cut should be removed and repainted. Otherwise, burrs formed after cutting will stick to the surface, damage the paint and rusting will occur over time.